Well, sure enough Janna was sick (see last post). She woke up feverish and her ear had crustiness around the canal. Just like when JR's eardrum ruptured - I was glad I called the pediatrician last night.
We kept her pretty well dosed with Motrin/Tylenol to keep the fever and pain away. It's not like she's sick, so treating the fever and discomfort is enough. She was much more herself today - eating everything in sight and running around as usual.
It was a little hectic - getting four out of the house and to church EARLY. Jeff is an usher this month, and anyone who knows anything about church on Easter would understand why this was one Sunday we couldn't run late. Janna always gets out early, as she has Sunday School. I have to get her to church around 9:30 AM, then I run home and get Jeff and J.R.
J.R. went and played with Ms. Nadine in the nursery while Janna sat with me in church. She did really well, and church went surprisingly quick considering the doubled crowd. These are some pictures from before. As I said - the kids get ready in stages so they got their outfits photographed separately. I would have gotten them photographed together -but wouldn't you know that AFTER church they were filthy. No worries! They get their pictures taken at Penny's in two weeks - and the clothes washed up beautifully so they will be reusable!
I can't get over the ARMS on this girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment