Sunday, December 7, 2008

St Augustine Christmas parade

We are in FULL Christmas swing down here.

The barrage of day time parades hit this weekend. I had intended on hitting our local parade, but my girlfriend and daughter were in the St. Augustine parade. So, we headed up there instead.

The large Sheriff boat.

Old cars. This one was my favorite.
The kids and dad watching the people go by.
The princesses. There were a few of these ladies, dressed up in Victorian regalia. The costumes were beautiful.
By far, both J.R. and Daddy's favorite part.
This would be my girlfriend Liz, her daughter Desiree, and partner Jason. Desiree is J.R's betrothed, seeing as how they were born the same day, same hospital, same doctor's practice, and the mommies are friends.


I have to say that I was REALLY impressed by the kids today. Janna sat - and watched - the whole time. I was shocked. Makes me feel a bit better about her being busy - more confident that she's not low attention, just high physical.

No comments: