Saturday, June 21, 2008

Princesses and Big Boy Beds

Janna decided to play dress up. And have us take pictures. She is such a ham.
I really like the flower lei add. Subtle. Tasteful.

In other news, both my babies are out of cribs. I really was wanting to milk the crib for as long as I could. MONTHS ago, JR jumped out of his crib. However, he got hurt, and never tried it again. The problem came that he kept getting INTO the crib on his own. When I saw how (climb up, somersault over the top, completely disregarding the importance of his neck) - I knew that something had to give. So, Jeff took the rail off, and JR has his toddler bed. Gun shy from Janna, we were really nervous about him staying in bed. Would you know that he didn't even try ONCE last night. He fell fast asleep.

We can't get over what a good little boy he is. He struggled with going down for nap time, and his dad told him to "stay in bed." Well, several hours later, I heard him babbling something about trouble. When I opened his door, there he sat in bed. He stayed there until I said, "well, come on JR. You can get up!" Then he bounded out of bed and down the hall faster than I've ever seen him move. When I told Jeff what about JR's babbles, Jeff laughed and said that he was trying to not get into "trouble." Too sweet.

No comments: