Just a bunch of randoms from the month. With
JR's birthday next weekend, I am certain we will will have a bunch to post after next weekend..
One sunny afternoon, I broke out the tennis rackets.



Jeff spent some time teaching Janna...she loved it.




JR just wanted to go inside.

Bedtime!



"Come here, JR, let me give you a kiss..."

"Back off, sister..."

Contemplating life.


Playing with some functions on my camera. Jeff got to be the model/test shot. He's doing homework here for a class required for the new degree. We decided he should go ahead and get that MS in Program Management while we're here and he can do it for free. He's hoping to have it wrapped up by the end of 2010.



More playing. I like the depth of field here.

Another night..


Took this a couple of weeks ago when I got my hair cut. Loving the new 'do, I especially love it now that it's a pretty coppery-reddish color. Not pictured here, I dyed it a few weeks ago...I was going for the Addison Shepherd look, for those of you who follow Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice.

So, that's pretty much it for the month this far. The major news is that JR is potty training (hooray!) He's about 85% there. Still using a pull up at night, but that's mainly for my sanity as he keeps it dry all night. #2ing is still an issue...as he holds it for days because he doesn't want to take the time to sit on the toilet...but we'll get there!
No comments:
Post a Comment