Sunday, March 22, 2009

Valentines Day.

Valentine's day at our house is pretty low key. Years ago, Jeff and I agreed to not do the couple thing. The day just doesn't mean anything to me - so I enjoy making it fun for the kids. As part of this tradition, we decided that it would be "date night" for the kiddos. Jeff had a date with Janna for pizza, and I took JR out for cheeseburgers.

That morning, the kids were supposed to have a Valentine's Day party. It was supposed to be at a park, but the rain drove the kids over to the bowling ally.
I don't care what anyone says, my valentine was the cutest!


JR loves his hot wings!
These were pictures right before Jeff took Janna out. I just LOVE this one, where she's looking at him like he's about the best thing ever.

I didn't ask her to put her hand on her heart like this. She just did.
Our little princess...

No comments: